Friday, May 16, 2008

People are starting to notice this...

Which is awesome. It isn't like I'm being noticed in any crazy way, but I just checked Google Analytics, and it appears that I'm starting to get organic hits from Google via the word "Heathcliff" alone. I'm on Page 5 of Google for it, without quotation marks even, which is higher than I ever expected to go. I've leapfrogged a ton of pages about the cartoon, Wuthering Heights, and even the Cosby Show. People link here without even telling me that I've been linked too. Life, such as it is, is good.

So uhh...thanks for reading. I guess I should probably link to other comic mocking blogs here as opposed to on my other blog or something, because I actually get hits from them, and fair is fair. And it probably adds to my PageRank. Page 4, here I come am.

3 comments:

Gold-Digging Nanny said...

Thanks for the link!

Unknown said...

God ALMIGHTY! Heathcliff is still in syndication? I'm amazed that, through the forces of capitalism and competitive advantage, the production of strips such as Heathcliff, B.C., Dennis The Menace hasn't been outsourced to some corporation that specializes in writing bad content for strips at a fraction of the cost of an actual writer. I guess somebody likes this stuff; it makes me homicidal.

Paul Arrand Rodgers said...

Luckily, Heathcliff doesn't get its own collections anymore. I have one, from before Peter Gallagher took over, but at least things actually happen.