Monday, June 9, 2008

ATTN

A rare metapost, I just wanted to inform people that I've just started a new comic blog as of today, an examination of the life of that lovable scamp Mark Trail.

It will be daily, feature tags and (hopefully) witty titles, and I'm sure that once I get used to having so much to talk about that the blog will be funnier than my first strip, which is alright, considering that absolutely nothing happened.

As far as this place goes, expect no changes. I recently went back and filled in all the comics that I missed for whatever reason since my Oct. 29 starting date, so a trip through the archives is either going to reveal some funny shit or some awful "I can't believe I did 13 of these today" tidbits. It was a long, grueling process, but when October 29 rolls around, I'll be able to say that I survived 365 of these.

Cool? Cool.

No comments: