Wednesday, June 25, 2008
What's Heathcliff done?
1. Charged skywriting on Mr. Nutmeg's credit card.
2. Hired a commercial plane to do a prop plane's job.
3. Shook the heavens and the earth to such an extent that all the houses on the block were moved farther and farther away from the sidewalk.
4. Cut off your hands (and Iggy's).
5. Can't be bothered to look at the handiwork of the skywriter, likely due to a bird flying slightly to the left.
6. Nothing. Mr. Nutmeg is simply paranoid about his cat's ability to act like a human because he's probably the result of some consort between a cat and a jackal. If your cat was the Cat of the Devil, you'd be paranoid, too.
I found all six!